Designing a Power BI dashboard can be challenging. While Power BI is a powerful tool for data visualization, many people are hesitant to move away from traditional report design. This session will show you how to think outside the box and create dashboards that grab your audience’s attention.
- The challenges of designing Power BI dashboards
- Different design options for Power BI dashboards, such as infographics, dark mode, minimalism, and interactivity
- How to choose the right design for your audience
- Effective color choices for Power BI dashboards
- Design best practices
Who is this session for?
This session is for anyone who wants to learn how to create more visually appealing and impactful Power BI reports. You do not need massive Power BI experience to follow along.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of using a different design for your Power BI reports
- Chose the right design for your audience
- Understand the basics of design principles and how to use them in Power BI
- Sell your ideas to the business and get approval for your designs
Creating insights from data and designing dashboards using Power BI is my passion. Originally from Germany, I moved to the Netherlands to study Cognitive Psychology (MSc. Psychology). During my studies, I realized that I am not only interested in human behavior but also the numbers & statistics trying to explain it.
I combine my knowledge about the mind with my passion for data (visualization), process improvement, and innovation.
Zum Kalender hinzufügen.
Online bookings are not available for this event.